Friday, April 27, 2012

NOTES FROM

THE PEANUT GALLERY



T.W.I.M.C.

Recently , I have been accused of being in collaboration with the Hirschey administration,based upon my actions, or lack thereof regarding reporting about the zoning law re-write committee meetings .
My husband is on the zoning law re-write committee, therefore, it is inappropriate for me to write about it .

ESAT (Enough said about that )

However ,I will make an exception.

When able I have been attending the committee meetings and I do have
AWTTW (A word to the wise) for the committee.

The use of acronyms in the new zoning law is a little confusing .
For example when discussing wind turbines they use acronyms to describe wind energy systems and facilities for zoning purposes.
Some examples of these are:
WECS, SWECS & WEF .

WECS Wind energy Conversion System

SWECS Small Wind Energy Conversion System

WEF Wind Energy Facility.

I have been considering reporting the committee to the AAAAA
(American Association Against Acronym Abuse)
Requesting that they ban acronyms from Cape Vincent’s zoning law committee meetings
thus creating an AFZ ( Acronym Free Zone)

However, there is a simpler solution to take the confusion out of the acronyms used for wind turbines in the new zoning law .

They could simply replace all these confusing turbine acronyms with just one.

PPPP



PISS POOR POWER PRODUCERS...
~~~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoning should never allow DDD...
Destruction of Desirable Destinations!

Anonymous said...

HHH-Humongous Health Hazards!

Anonymous said...

PPPP sounds like a disease, that's right they are!

Anonymous said...

Very amusing, Kathy. I needed a little laugh, thanks.

ConcernedCitizen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ConcernedCitizen said...

Sorry K.

I still prefer WTT

White Tower of Testosterone

Perhaps we should discuss this at the next meeting of the CBA.

Anonymous said...

When is the next CBA meeting?

ConcernedCitizen said...

Tuesday before the CVZO committee meets.

The APIAFA Committee is going to report.

Anonymous said...

Rick,
10Q, KUTGW ,BTW ,ACORN,HM,
BWL,
OAO

Anonymous said...

And I thought the military was in acronym la, la land. You wind warriors (WWs) take the cake (TTC).

Anonymous said...

UNOIT

Anonymous said...

Get a grip! Wake up. I was the first to complain about acronyms. If you let in one, you let them all in. What are you? Sheep? Ban them. I sent 6 CD's to the committee about acronyms. They ignored my advice. You must be living in the dark ages. No better than the pro-wind. Ban them.

Anonymous said...

BIOYN

Blow it Out Your Nose

Anonymous said...

Ah, this ridiculous comment stream triggered a long forgotten acronym from my marine corps days - BISOYAM.

Which translates (please excuse me mama) - Blow It Straight Out Your Ass Mack.

If I had thought about it, I should have been screaming this epithet at our banished and vanguished planning board chair Richard Edsall when he was telling us all to SHUT UP!

Anonymous said...

6:25 PM.
You sound like an acronimby