Sunday, July 18, 2021

Most Marine Renewable Energy Produced in the United States Has Been in New York City by Verdant Power

New York, New York–(Newsfile Corp. – June 24, 2021) – Verdant Power’s grid-connected tidal power demonstration project in New York City has exceeded performance projections by every measure. The three turbines on a novel mounting system have exceeded energy output by 40%, generating over 275 MWh in eight months of continuous operation – a record for marine renewable energy production in the United States. Continue reading via this link to the Whig Standard...

1 comment:

KATHY CLUNE said...

Hey Kathy, I am not sure if you will remember me, but I knew you when you were young. My name was Kathy Clune and I was friends with your sister Barb. We are looking for her because our 50th reunion is in October. Can you help us??